The MATC program provides two tailored educational tracks. One track guides students seeking a thesis path while the other guides those seeking internship opportunities. The program is offered completely online with opportunities for in-person classes, student interaction, and collaboration.
Master of Arts in Technical Communication (MATC)
Courses We Offer
The MATC Program offers courses representing a wide range of educational and professional applications.
- Computers and Writing
- Language Problems in a Multicultural Environment
- Narrative in Technical Communication
- Power and Ethics in Technical Communication
- Research Methods
- Rhetorical Theory for Technical Communicators
- Technical Content Marketing
- Technology of the Book
- Writing Across Cultures
- Writing for the Government